AW: AW: [WSIS CS-Plenary] format for Tunis Summit

Wolfgang Kleinwächter kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Tue Mar 1 11:16:08 GMT 2005

Thanks Vittorio for this new statement. I share the spirit of the statement and you should distribute this widely, not only to the (under-visited) ALAC discussion forum.

With regard to ALAC/NCUC cooperation this is fine and can help to create some synergies but does not repair the generic defect. While I support the spirit of Part 3 of the ALAC statement to the Strategic Plan, I encourage you as the ALAC Chair to go beyond some vague and defensive observations and questions and put forward some clear language for revised ICANN bylaws.

best