[WSIS CS-Plenary] AGAIN: PROPOSAL to PLENARY

karen banks karenb at gn.apc.org
Sat Mar 5 09:59:25 GMT 2005

dear all

Yes, there is a lot of activity on the list - and the messages are getting
longer and longer (and longer) as everyone replies to the ever-lengthening
thread of discussion.

** I plead with you all to please remove unnecessary text from message you
are replying to. **

The last 10 messages have been 7-10 **PAGES** long..

it takes a few seconds to delete unnessary text.. but saves a lot of time
and money for others..

this is really a terrible waste of bandwidth and is VERY expensive for
people who are downloading these messages over expensive dialup connections.

If this very poor netiquette doesn't stop - i may well abuse my powers as
list admin owner and block messages over 2 pages ;)

karen