[WSIS CS-Plenary] President Wade launches DSF in the company of Mamadou Gaye

Nnenna nne75 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 16 09:19:14 GMT 2005

Dear all

On behalf of the Africa Civil Society for the Information Society - ACSIS, I wish to express my satisfation with the presence of Mamadou Gaye, ACSIS National Focal Point for Senegal, whose presence marked the official launch of the Digital Solidarity Fund in Geneva last Monday.

Mamadou received a personal invitation from the presidence to be part of the official delegation with President Wade during the Geneva trip.  Gaye is the Director of Centre de Ressource pour l'Emergence Sociale Participative and the Manager of the Syteme d'Information Populaire.  He has followed the WSIS process from the beginning and is an activist for the Africa Information Society Initiative - AISI.

Information on the AISI is on www.uneca.org/aisi
Mamadou Gaye is on mdoga at refer.sn and www.sip.sn and www.cresp.sn

http://mail.yahoo.com