[WSIS CS-Plenary] another view on the Tunis summit

djilali benamrane dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 09:22:23 GMT 2005

Dear Falkoff,
As democat acting in world civile society, we do must
have many points of view.
I send in French a paper draft for my discussion group
on Finance Mechanisms.
Please feel free to criticize and react.
All the best
Djilali

--- "l.d.misek-falkoff falkoff"

Agenda*<http://www.itu.int/wsis/documents/doc_multi.asp?lang=en&id=2267%7C0>