[WSIS CS-Plenary] another view on the Tunis summit

l.d.misek-falkoff falkoff ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 15:31:28 GMT 2005

Dear Djilali,

Thank you for this very pleasant sending, and I will do my best. I am sure
all will appreciate your sharing.

For me, I should have reviewed my slender French vocabulary before
WSIS-2/SMSI/Tunis, but did for around ten days (recalling the syntax) have
it as my sole language. Still, I may make some even comical mistakes in
comments, so please be forgiving! I echo your wise sentiment that we all
learn from each other's experience and points of view..

Very best wishes,
Linda M F.
L. D. Misek-falkoff, Ph.D. J.D..
*Respectful Interfaces* Programme, The Communications Coordination Committee
for the United Nations, Dr. Harry Lerner President.