[WSIS CS-Plenary] CS Declaration: next steps

Jean-Louis FULLSACK jlfullsack at wanadoo.fr
Wed Nov 30 09:45:26 GMT 2005

Dear Ralf, Karen and all
I do believe that the CS Statement will be given an additionnal period of time for french and spanish speaking people (as far as the three basic official UN languages are concerned), to ensure their contribution to thiis important document. Therefore I ask you to set the deadline at least on mid-december. This would result in a final and definitive CS Statement be published at the very beginning of year 2006.
Many thanks for your understanding
Jean-Louis Fullsack, CSDPTT