[WSIS CS-Plenary] proposed list of speakers for Tunis

Yogesh Varhade acjpintl at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 1 20:14:05 BST 2005

Rik: Would you please  look into getting one slot for our organisation to speak as requested.
Thak you.
Yogesh Varhade, Ambedkar Centre for Justice and Peace

Laina Raveendran Greene <laina at getit.org> wrote:
Hi Rik,

I did send you another note, but thought for transparency sake, would ask on this list. I notice some organisations got more than 2  slots with some persons speaking more than once and some caucuses also more than 1. There is none from our caucus and I just wanted to know was there are reason for this kind of distribution. I know you have all the answers :> so I thought I would ask.

Thanks,
Laina