[WSIS CS-Plenary] speakers list transmitted to the ITU

Jean-Louis FULLSACK jlfullsack at wanadoo.fr
Tue Oct 11 20:08:39 BST 2005

You are fully right Vittorio, and it's time for our "facilitators" to be aware of our determination. Otherwise, we the CS deny any speaker to speak in our name and on our behalf and we make our opinion public
We are fed up with fiddled public declarations (the "Common CS plenary and private sector declaration" during PepCom-2 is the best example of them) and press conferences, as well as with misused speaking slots in plenaries.
Jean-Louis Fullsack
CSDPTT