[WSIS CS-Plenary] VISAS For Tunisia?

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Thu Oct 13 07:39:06 BST 2005

There's a document, "information for
participants"
<http://www.itu.int/wsis/documents/doc_multi.asp?lang=en&id=2104|0>
that explains most things.

And a page to check visa requirements (in French)
<http://www.smsitunis2005.tn/plateforme/visa/index.php>

From the document:

"7	Tunisian visa requirements
7.1	All participants from States for which
Tunisian visa requirements apply will be granted
an entry visa free of charge by the host country,
upon application.
7.2	Participants are invited to consult the
following web page to determine whether they are
required to obtain a Tunisian entry visa:
http://www.smsitunis2005.tn/plateforme/visa/index.php
7.3	Requests for entry visas should be made
to the Tunisian diplomatic and/or consular
representation of the participant¹s country of
residence. Participants residing in countries in
which Tunisia has no diplomatic and/or consular
representation may obtain their entry visa from
the non-resident diplomatic mission responsible
for their country , or, failing this, and
exceptionally, upon arrival at the airport.
7.4	The Tunis Summit pre-registration
confirmation letter may be used as a supporting
document when applying for a visa (see Section C,
§1.6, below).
7.5	Questions regarding visas should be sent
to the Tunis Summit Visa Service at the following
address:  info.visa at smsitunis2005.tn "

Adam