[WSIS CS-Plenary] VISAS For Tunisia?

karen banks karenb at gn.apc.org
Thu Oct 13 08:19:38 BST 2005

hi

thanks adam

>7.3     Requests for entry visas should be made
>to the Tunisian diplomatic and/or consular
>representation of the participant¹s country of
>residence. Participants residing in countries in
>which Tunisia has no diplomatic and/or consular
>representation may obtain their entry visa from
>the non-resident diplomatic mission responsible
>for their country , or, failing this, and
>exceptionally, upon arrival at the airport.

this is particularly important.. in this case
(and i'm sure in others) my colleague is
colombian and her closest embassy is in
washington.. i suppose people need to enquire
locally as to who/what the 'non-resident
diplomatic mission responsible in their country'
is? - or i wonder if the host can provide this information..

some are hoping that they will indeed get visas
on entry, but i wouldn't want to recommend that
unless we had some guarantee that they would be issued on entry ..

karen