[WSIS CS-Plenary] reality check - let's get back to summit discussions..

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Thu Oct 13 13:12:10 BST 2005

There is a WSIS gender caucus - should discussions on and about women
not be moved there.

That caucus has organized numerous activities and conferences where
the very issues now on the plenary list have already been discussed.

I would point to those interested, that they take a look at the
Femme Global conference website. It was held days before the prepcom..

URL is -  <http://www.glow-boell.de/en/rubrik_2/813_993.htm>

Now can we move to other issues - pressing ones in the WSIS civil
society context, such as planning, organizing and positions to be
developed for the Summit that is LESS THAN one month away!

regards,

Robert

--
Robert Guerra <rguerra at privaterra.org>