[WSIS CS-Plenary] Shirin Ebadi Nomination - Deadline for supports

Sylvia Caras sylvia at peoplewho.org
Sun Oct 16 21:22:14 BST 2005

At 12:45 PM 10/16/05, Elizabeth Carll, PhD wrote:
>Both physical and mental health is a basic human right, yet often mental
>health services is viewed as disconnected from health services.

Elizabeth and I have this conversation in many places.

Separating out mental health always results in discrimination against
people with psychosocial disabilities.  It feels like we, the people for
whom the right is urged, don't matter at all.

Sylvia

Sylvia Caras, PhD
Information Technology Consultant to the International Disability Alliance`