R: [WSIS CS-Plenary] note sur la distribution des documents au sein du smsi

Claudia Padovani claudia.padovani at unipd.it
Sat Oct 22 08:11:07 BST 2005

Ciao to all,
I would suggest CONGO could do something useful (probably they have already
plans): as soon as the country agreement is made public, could we have a
short document, circulated as widely as possible, with a listing of basics
in the agreement and practical indication for procedures, requirements ecc,
concerning the different events/actions we may be involved in: from
diffusion of printed materials to public gatherings outside WSIS premises?

Best wishes
Claudia padovani