[WSIS CS-Plenary] WSIS media coverage: can you help?

Claudia Padovani claudia.padovani at unipd.it
Thu Oct 27 13:01:41 BST 2005

ciao to all. I am writing asking for little help.
with my students from the master in Journalism at the University of Padova, we are working on an Italian brochure on Tunis 2005, which will focus on several aspects (from summit description to controversial issues, to HR in Tunisia ecc). This will be widely circulated in the country as an info tool for interested people, local authorities, media professionals ecc.

One of the topics we want to to deal with is the media coverage of WSIS (both geneva phase and way to Tunis), looking at national mainstream media attention to the summit in different regional areas, as well as independent media and on-line resources.

I ask those of you who have been involved in press coverage in your countries, conducted research on this topic, written articles where this aspect is critically analysed, to reply write to myself (claudia.padovani at unipd.it) and gioviruz at libero.it . please also indicate the most relevant on-line information resources on WSIS in your country.

I thank you very much from now for your cooperation, knowing well how busy we all are... :-)
claudia padovani
Dip. Studi Storici e Politici
Università di Padova
via del Santo, 35100 Padova