[WSIS CS-Plenary] New Information for Participants @ Summit (rules of conduct..?)

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Thu Oct 27 14:14:07 BST 2005

There are some new documents on the ITU/WSIS site on the issue of
"information for participants"

http://www.itu.int/wsis/tunis/info.html

particularly look at this one...

http://www.itu.int/wsis/docs2/tunis/adm/5.pdf
Second Phase of the WSIS (16-18 November 2005, Tunis)
Guidelines regarding the conduct of Parallel Events

Given incidents CS has experienced at the prepcoms, i would really ask
everyone to read the document. I think we need clarification on certain
items. For example, what authority the chair of a session has to keep
order . If it is Tunisian govt agents causing the problem, what authority
does the chair have to remove them so that the session can proceed in an
air of civility and mutual respect of - the right of freedom of expression

I look forward for people's comment on this one. The sooner, the better..

regards

Robert