[WSIS CS-Plenary] Draft Statement for Sub-Committee B- Inclusion Issues

richard jordan richardjordan at lycos.com
Wed Sep 21 06:39:15 BST 2005

I think that my purpose, perhaps not articulated well, was to point out that different cosmovisions may look at a subject not only from a holistic approach, but also from the point of view of the Indian medicine wheel. You are looking at the issue from one place, perhaps I from another.

Not to change anything, just to say that notwithstanding the previous debate, of which I am aware, this is a valid view. Whether the strategy to bring this into any document now is correct, that is another matter entirely.

Richard