[WSIS CS-Plenary] WSIS Implementation: Invitation by ITU-BDT for an Action Line Facilitation meetings on C 2 - 18 May

Jean-Louis FULLSACK jlfullsack at wanadoo.fr
Mon May 8 18:05:48 BST 2006

Dear Philippe and Charles Geiger
I'm deeply sorry for not being able to participate to the C2 Action Line Facilitation meeting.
Eventually I'm participating to the "Colloque de Strasbourg sur la Société de l'information" which is an annual event taking place in May and what's more I'm a member of its Organizing committee. This year it is held on 18th and 19th, and I'll present the topic "Civil society and the UN agencies" on the first day.
I do hope your understanding  and that you will excuse my absence from this important ITU meeting. As you know, I made a lot of proposals upon the issues dealt with under AL-C2 during the WSIS process itself and during its follow-up meetings. Therefore I'm still committed in the activity about AL-C2 and will continue to do my best for contributiong to these paramount objective of the WSIS Action Plan, even if I don't share all the views expressed on thes issues in different official documents.
Best regards
Please Philippe could you forward this mail to Charles Geiger with my friendliest regards
Thanks
All the best
Jean-Louis Fullsack
CSDPTT
> Message du 05/05/06 16:39
> De : "CONGO WSIS - Philippe Dam"
> A : plenary at wsis-cs.org, bureau at wsis-cs.org
> Copie à : "'Alejandra'" , rbloem at ngocongo.org
> Objet : [WSIS CS-Plenary] WSIS Implementation: Invitation by ITU-BDT for an Action Line Facilitation meetings on C 2 - 18 May

Dear all,

Facilitation meeting on Action Line C-2
Find below the message to all missions and enclosed the invitation letter on the Action Line Facilitation (ALF) meeting on C-2 (Information and Communication Infrastructure), to be organized on 18 May 2006.
Other documents are now on-line too:
Invitation letter
Draft annotated agenda
Registration form
Questionnaire on the priorities of the Action Line C2 facilitation process

The timetable of meetings is still up dated at www.csbureau.org/posttunis.htm.

CS Orientation session and room for CS
In addition, note that CONGO is planning to organise a CS Orientation Session to be planned on 15 May 2006 during lunchtime (13:00-15:00). A flyer will be circulated soon. Issues of Action Line Facilitation (ALF) meetings, the UN CSTD and the Global Alliance will be addressed.

Lastly, we were notified that UNCTAD secured a small room for civil society meetings (Room E-3056/58), available at any time between 15 and 19 May at Palais des Nations.

Best regards,

Ph

-letter.doc (286.0 Ko) ]