[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: [CS Bureau] Review of CSB bureau

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Tue Oct 17 18:18:43 BST 2006

Philippe:

please do specify which members of the CSB were in fact consulted. I am
on the CSB, and have received no communications on the matter.

Again, the issue of transparency is an important one - please do provide
details as to who is speaking on behalf of the CSB and what they are
negotiating.

regards

Robert