[WSIS CS-Plenary] Financing CS from LDCs.

djilali benamrane dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 30 08:29:17 GMT 2006

Thanks Magaly and Francis.
Francis is doing his best in tring to "negiciate" all
the time and everywhere pomoting Civile society and
mobilizing resources. He need our thanks.
Of course, obtaining from a representative of a rich
European country, who is the representative of
European Union a promess to obtain something to help
the CS is a good thing. But we are fare from our aims.
We do need for the CS a status to negociate in transp

Djilali Benamrane : dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Tel/fax : (227) 75 35 09 BP 11207 - Niamey - Niger
Tél/Fax : (331) 01 45 39 77 02 Paris - France
Page web sur le Sommet Mondial sur la Societe de l'Information (SMSI) (mecanismes de financement) http://www.wsis-finance.org et groupe de discussion : http://fr.groups.yahoo.com/
Page web sur l'Afrique et la globalisation : http://www.multimania.com/djilalibenamrane/
Groupe de discussion: http://www.egroups.com/list/afriqueglobalization