[WSIS CS-Plenary] Inquiry

Elizabeth Carll, PhD ecarll at optonline.net
Tue Feb 20 20:12:42 GMT 2007

For those interested in information about the Ford Foundation International
Fellowships Program, you need to go directly to their website and inquire as
to your questions, rather than posting on this listserv.

The URL is

http://www.fordfound.org/news/more/11272000ifp/index.cfm

Best regards,

Dr. Elizabeth Carll
International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Communications Coordination Committee for the United Nations
Tel: 631-754-2424
Fax: 631-754-5032
ecarll at optonline.net