[WSIS CS-Plenary] OECD Civil society reference group & OECD 2008 Ministerial Meeting on the Future of the Internet Economy

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Mon Jun 9 16:57:23 BST 2008

FWIW.  Information about this OECD ministerial
and civil society involvement in it was sent to
this list last August (August 2007)
<http://mailman-new.greennet.org.uk/pipermail/plenary/2007-August/009778.html>

There was a little discussion, but not much.
Francis, you actually mentioned one of the prep
meetings for the process on the
<gov at wsis-gov.org> list, see
<http://mail.conferences.tv/pipermail/gov/2007-October/000072.html>,
i.e. the Ottawa event in the message title.

Adam